4 Year Old Baffled By Nursery Rhyme
This Weekend in NYC
Get ready for Fall Fridays. This weekend’s forecast predicts abundant sunshine. So, get out and enjoy. It’s officially Fall!
- National Free Museum Day: Hosted annually by Smithsonian magazine, Museum Day Live! is an event held at participating museums across the country. Anyone with a Museum DAy Live! ticket can get into a museum for free. There are 30 participating museums in NYC. Free admission does require a special ticket, so be sure to download your ticket beforehand. Here’s where you can go for free admission.
- Dumbo Arts Festival: All weekend! A three-day celebration of art on the waterfront, the free public event highlights the best in local, national, and international art amid a breathtaking backdrop of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
- Photoville NYC: All weekend. One of the largest annual photographic events in NYC, Photoville 2014 will present more than 50 photo exhibitions & outdoor installations in partnership with a carefully selected group of programming partners from around the globe. Head to One Brooklyn Bridge Park for some amazing visual sights.
- Old Seaport Street Fest: Saturday, September 27, 12 pm to 10 pm. Outdoor stage by the Seaport featuring live music, art performances, family fun, tasty morsels, yoga and more!
- Medieval Festival in Fort Tryon Park: Sunday, September 28th, 11:30 am - 6 pm. Head up to the area surrounding the Cloisters to Fort Tryon Park. The area is transformed into a medieval market town decorated with bright banners and processional flags. The entire festival is FREE.
When you realise you’ve had one too many..